Day 104. "Clarity"

(Jt)... busy again! posted a photo:

Day 104.



I wrote my last post about having impaired vision. It was true. My vision was impaired. The state of mind combined by tragic detriment is which of pain, struggle, confusion. we felt similar to we was saying all by damaged glass. Reflections, bits, pieces. Today, being out on a water, we felt alive for a initial time since it happened. Everything was clear. People we love, can verbalise to we even after they're gone. Things they've pronounced become some-more clear, make some-more sense. People call a sudden clarity of suspicion we gifted epiphany. we think my Dad is assisting me open my eyes to a path some-more obviously defined. Being home, saying all my family, have been all steps in a routine of gaining clarity in life. It's time to stop running, drifting. we skip him, and we regularly will. we will skip all about him, but many importantly, I'll skip his wisdom. Even if it took his death to make it clear.

View On Black


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karayu man - Ethiopia

Wild Stoat on Banks of River Conwy (North Wales)