And hearts will be broken....STRANGER number TWENTY-TWO

N A Y E E M posted a photo:

And hearts will be broken....STRANGER number TWENTY-TWO

Her mother is a childhood friend of mine and her late grandfather, who was one of my father's best friends. I wouldnt have known her if her mother wasnt nearby for I have never seen her before. She was attending her cousin's GAYE HOLUD (pre-wedding party) when I spotted her as I was busy trying to shoot her uncles and aunts. Judge for yourselves, she will break hearts, a thousand of them at least if not millions....
"This picture is #22 in my 100 strangers project. Find out more about the project and see pictures taken by other photographers at www.100Strangers.com"

The Chittagong Club, Chittagong


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karayu man - Ethiopia

Wild Stoat on Banks of River Conwy (North Wales)