One For The Final Light

RomulusRueda posted a photo:

One For The Final Light

I was in the Badlands of South Dakota scouting for a sunset shoot location when out on the grassy hill this curiously wild ram just came out of nowhere. I was actually a few meters away and did not see first the possible shot. Then slowly i made my approach and i saw the sun just beneath this big horn sheep, kind of like a ball of fire under the shadow. I still wanted to wait for the good position of the sun but this ram just stood there for a few seconds before it sprinted away after noticing my presence. I did not even have time to change to my tele-photo for a more close-up shot. Anyway, this was the shot that i managed to capture.

For more photos please visit : www.romulusrueda.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karayu man - Ethiopia

Wild Stoat on Banks of River Conwy (North Wales)