It wasnt me....

N A Y E E M posted a photo:

It wasnt me....

I mean I didnt take this, infact on the left of the frame is my hand with that cigarette. I will reveal who took it in my next upload but in the meantime let me explain what happened here. That evening four of us were having some beer and Thai food in a make-shift restaurant where they actually give massages to people, a Thai Spa as they call it. Once Bipul (seen here) and I and a few others used to hang around near the Royal Hut kebab house during the evenings and we did that for almost over a year. This was after a long time that we sat down for some beer and we had a special guest who captured this fine portrait in my opinion.

Khulshi, Chittagong


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karayu man - Ethiopia

Wild Stoat on Banks of River Conwy (North Wales)