365, Day 61. "Smoke"

Jt|Kr posted the photo:

365, Day 61.

Day 61. I'm posting this early, since I'm kinda busy tomorrow. This is an comparison shot, but I suspicion it made sense for how I felt today. I don't smoke. Honestly, haven't even tried. But, sometimes, I instruct I did. Seems to me like smokers have an inherited ability to be chill in roughly any situation. They feel stressed cus of the little road rage, get em the smoke. Their girflriend breaks up with them, get em the smoke. They find out their adopted, get em the smoke. Their having the midlife crisis, the smoke. They find out they've the depot illness, get em....a sanatorium .

This one, we MUST, MUST, MUST View On Black lol


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karayu man - Ethiopia

Wild Stoat on Banks of River Conwy (North Wales)