Urban Gallery 3GS

Jt (Busy) posted the photo:

Urban Gallery 3GS

I haven't posted something from my iphone in the while. So, this the single is arrange of the guilty pleasure. we know we have improved in my lightroom library. we know we have improved on my phone. But, we similar to this, nonetheless I'm not unequivocally sure why lol. we consider it's mostly due to the fact that the man in the bottom left (viewers left) is in my the one preferred Korean film called "" (Friend). It's the good movie!

View On Black

And do not forget to check out my 365 post from today, www.flickr.com/photos/44290369@N08/4727399944/ .. Sorry for the self graduation lol.

And, here's the link to the film wiki: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friend_(2001_film)

Definitely value the watch!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karayu man - Ethiopia

Wild Stoat on Banks of River Conwy (North Wales)