365, Day 68. "Too Tired To Make a Proper Title"

Jt (Busy) posted a photo:

365, Day 68.

Day 68. Sorry for reposting. Made a inapplicable designation a initial time. we had a description, but it's Monday, as well as I'm as well sleepy to write it again. Anyway, somewhat of an paper to my buddy Pil (http://www.flickr.com/photos/thirdeyep/). we saw this as we was getting upon my motorbike as well as was reminded of a single of my favorite shots of his. I'll link to it when we get home.I remembered his had a "Taxi" in korean so we suppose that's a indicate of difference. I'm posting this a little early since I've been moving as well as we don't have a internet during home yet. we promise I'll try as well as get to everyone's tide before withdrawal work!

PLEASE, View On Black.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karayu man - Ethiopia

Wild Stoat on Banks of River Conwy (North Wales)