365, Day 63. "To Live in a Macro"

Jt (Busy) posted the photo:

365, Day 63.

Day 63. I'm quite hostile of macro photographers. I'm not certain when we satisfied this. A macro photographer, has so much pleasing in the world to photograph. So many subjects. Sometimes, we think, I'd be improved off the macro photographer. Now, we don't want to provoke anyone. Macro photographers have great talent. Like this guy for example as he gets ready to sketch the quite nice flower in the bed of thousands. I, on the alternative hand, was going to sketch him. Then we satisfied that, maybe the stage held the thousand subjects distant some-more pleasing then he. Perhaps try would like me improved if we were the macro photographer. Oh, to live in the world of macro and bokeh we shall.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karayu man - Ethiopia

Wild Stoat on Banks of River Conwy (North Wales)