365, Day 68. "Too Tired To Make a Proper Title"

Jt (Busy) posted the photo:

365, Day 68.

Day 68. Sorry for reposting. Made the inapplicable designation the initial time. we had the description, but it's Monday, as well as I'm too tired to write it again. Anyway, somewhat of an ode to my friend Pil ( www.flickr.com/photos/thirdeyep/ ). we saw this as we was removing on my motorbike as well as was reminded of one of my favorite shots of his. I'll couple to it when we get home.I remembered his had the "Taxi" in korean so we suspect that's the point of difference. I'm posting this the little early since I've been relocating as well as we do not have the internet at home yet. we guarantee I'll try as well as get to everyone's tide prior to leaving work!

PLEASE, View On Black.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karayu man - Ethiopia

Wild Stoat on Banks of River Conwy (North Wales)