365, Day 81. "Blinks"

Jt (Sister has my computer till Monday) posted a photo:

365, Day 81.

Day 81. Blinks

Life is a array of blinks. Your initial blink, customarily takes we from birth to 5. Can anyone recollect some-more than a wink of that time? Second, you're a teenage. Third, you're going to college, graduating. Fourth, removing a job, family. Fifth....

Life moves as well fast. People shouldn't outlay their lives as well consumed with paltry activity. Life will pass we by. Sometimes, we feel similar to like has past me by. Even in this picture, we can see a juxtaposed conduct of myself, with a aged gentlemen. How long before that's me? One, may be dual blinks.

View On Black

On a cheerier note, no some-more internet cafe's tonight! Sister is leaving, I'm removing my phone back from Apple AS today hopefully.. Nice!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karayu man - Ethiopia

Wild Stoat on Banks of River Conwy (North Wales)