Day 95. "Summer Frames"

(Jt)... busy again! posted the photo:

Day 95.

It's been the whilst given we posted the lot of color, or something seemingly not dark! we promise, I'm not scarcely as sad of the person as we competence appear here lol. we theory newly I've had the little normal hold up problems. My girlfriend as well as we pennyless up, the little issues at work, family stuff. Anyway, all equates to loneliness. we have so most friends in Korea, we mean, I've got like 650 contacts on my iphone. But, noone to really share the moments with. we suspicion I'd had, but we theory the poke continues. Normal young people things we know lol. Not trying to be dramatic, just honest!

View On Black

Anyway, this is in partial the post inspired by my friend Rich's ( www.flickr.com/photos/richartpix/ ) recent post of the little child personification basketball. we envy kids, for they haven't the worries of adults. I'm looking for the relationship, the child in Rich's cinema is just happy to be with his ball :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karayu man - Ethiopia

Wild Stoat on Banks of River Conwy (North Wales)