Back from Ethiopia ! Karayu girl - Ethiopia

Eric Lafforgue posted a photo:

Back from Ethiopia ! Karayu girl - Ethiopia

I'm back from a 2 weeks outing in Ethiopia, mainly in a south, in a Surma tribe, as well as additionally in a Karayu clan area, between Nazareth as well as Awash, prior to a Afar territory.
I did not met any tourists in a surma territory, apart... Hans Sylvester!
I'm not certain i'll post many pics on Flickr as for an different reason, all my pics are put in "Staff have motionless this should be hidden from open searches" state !
And nobody answers in Flickr support...

Eric Lafforgue
Contact
www.ericlafforgue.com
Download my free I-Phone App
Follow me on Twitter


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karayu man - Ethiopia

Wild Stoat on Banks of River Conwy (North Wales)