365, Day 82. "Essence of Life"

Jt (lost) posted a photo:

365, Day 82.

Day 82. What's a clarification of life. It's extraordinary to me how something can feel alive, even if it isn't. Many people hate motorcycles, yet, they have been my passion. Much like a photographer as well as his camera, a male as well as his bike have been a single when they find themselves together. The mechanics of it, a earthly feeling we get as we feel a elements. A car, for a most part, is an air conditioned box, with a purpose. When sitting in a car, we feel cut off from a world. On my bike, we can ambience a air, feel a breeze. All five senses have been operative during once. A beautiful thing. we dare someone to say which when I'm sitting upon it, it isn't alive. Sure, they have been dangerous, but, hold up as clarification is fleeting. we cite to spend mine upon back of my bike. That's a essence of hold up for me.

Please, feel a detail as we View On Black


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karayu man - Ethiopia

Wild Stoat on Banks of River Conwy (North Wales)